Applications are now open for the Fiji Association of Women Graduates (FAWG) Scholarship Fund, which pays for the tuition fees of young women studying in ENGINEERING-RELATED PROGRAMMES at The University of the South Pacific (USP).
Applicants must –
1) Be a female student in her second year of study in Engineering at USP
2) Have a grade B average in her first year examination result
3) Come from an economically disadvantaged background Please submit the following documents
1) Cover letter expressing your interest to apply
2) Official Transcript of Records from USP
3) Two references; one academic and one for character
4) One recent passport-sized photograph
5) An essay (not more than 300 words) outlining your personal background, your education journey and the challenges faced. Also include your dream/vision and how you hope to achieve it.
Send your applications to the FAWG Scholarship Fund, PO Box 5008, Raiwaqa, Fiji.
Deadline of Applications is on 3 April, 2015
For queries please contact us: email@example.com